Mav's Interview - Omnia mutantur, nihil interit.
|Date:||September 1st, 2004 06:56 pm (UTC)|| |
- What behaviors do you see as most characteristically human in the “aspiring to greatness” sense? How about in the “and utterly failing” sense?
- Name one to three books that you'd recommend to a graduating high school senior. Give a sentence or two explaining why for each one.
- Which has been the bigger problem for you: periods of time when you accomplish nothing, or periods of time when you accomplish a lot, but then come up for air and realize they weren't the right things to accomplish? How have you dealt with whichever of these problems you chose?
- What are your five favorite fruits?
- Your strategy for dealing with people often seems to involve infecting them with your enthusiasm. How do you deal with people who seem bored with you, especially the ones who seem bored with everything?
(Sorry this took so long, had to ward off some perfectionism demons.)